Frequently Asked Questions
Expect 20 degrees colder air temps than land on morning trips. Dress for wind. We will call the night before IF the trip may encounter big seas or hazardous conditions. We have the best coast guard rated life jackets and gear.
We have a top that will keep the sun and water off you, but it is a good idea to bring warmer items. Afternoon trips start off warmer until the sun goes down.
- Long pants
- Closed shoes
- Warm jacket or hoodie
- Hat or Cap
I dress like it is a cold fall day, hat,warm coat,long pants,warm shoes on morning trips. .
Your Salmon fishing charter will include
- Rods and reels,Bait
- Captain / Guide
- Cooler for your Drinks and Snacks on the small boat.
- USCG Life Vests and Safety gear
- Fish cleaning and bagged up
- COOLER for your cleaned fish. medium size
- SUN GLASSES
- DRINKS AND SNACKS including soft alcohol. please no glass items
- 2 bags of ice
- Bug lotion. some days the lake has some annoying house flies that bite only ankles.
- towel for wiping fish slim off your hands
*note if you are prone to get motion sickness you should take your choice of cure 2 hours before the trip. If you wait until you feel bad it will be to late. We can bring you back to shore but once the boat leaves the dock it is considered a trip and you will be charged for the full trip you booked.
- Click on the "Book Now" Button on the top of the website. You will be sent to Milwaukee offshore Fishing Charters booking site. Then choose a location,date and group size. then click search. * Note if you choose 4 or less people you will have two boat options and if you choose 6 or more people you will be sent to our larger boat option. Then choose your boat size and click view all available trips.*Note only the available trips and times will show up in the search. If we are booked the day you pick you will get a notice on top. Now Pick your trip, morning or afternoon and trip hours. Then click on the blue Book Now tab. You will only be putting a $50 deposit to hold the date and boat. The balance will be paid on the day of the trip. Then go to the "check out" page and follow the instructions.
*Note if the balance is paid with a credit car there will be a 3% fee added.
*Note please call us to confirm the date you picked is open. we also will contact you soon after you book to confirm all the above.
Thanks, if you have any problems call us. Our phone number is on top of this site
You will need to get a fishing license and print it off and bring a printed copy along with you. We will not need to see this but if the Wisconsin's department of Natural Resources (DNR) asks to see this you will need to show these documents. Link is below for online purchase.
Q: Who needs this on the boat the day of your trip?
A: Anyone that will be reeling in a fish
A: Anyone over the age of 16yrs old; So if anyone is ages 6-16yrs old they do not need a license.
Q: What license do i get?
A: you will need to get a Wisconsin residence fishing license with the Great Lake Stamp
Q: What if i am out of state ?
A: Get the 2 day out of state license because it includes the Great Lake stamp and it is cheaper then the one day with buying the stamp you will need.
Here is a link to the Wiscosin DNR website to purchase this online https://dnr.wi.gov/